T3: The Teen Timeline Leader Guide - Catholic Bible Study
About T3: The Teen Timeline:
The Teen Timeline—or T3—is the teen version of the revolutionary Great Adventure Bible Timeline learning system that hundreds of thousands of Catholic adults have used to learn the Bible. Dynamic teen presenter Mark Hart makes the Bible come alive for Catholic teens by unpacking God’s Word in a way they can relate to. T3 teaches teens the Bible by showing them the “big picture” of salvation history. When young students of the Bible first understand the “story,” they are eager to learn more. The net result: teens begin to wrap their minds and hearts around the Scriptures. They come to see the Bible as a relevant part of their lives.
T3 is Relevant!
T3 is intentional in its layout and systematic in its communication of the Scriptures. Its unique approach— coupled with an engaging DVD video presentation and interactive workbook materials—insures that your teens’ experience of the Bible will be anything but ordinary. Recorded live before a studio audience of Catholic teens and young adults, the T3 DVDs are packed with relevant insights for young believers who are immersed in a culture of relativism and desperately in need of God’s truth.
How is T3 Implemented?
T3 can be used in any Catholic high school, youth group, or religious education setting. T3 can be used as a “stand alone” program or in conjunction with your current Bible study curriculum, in 8, 16, or 24 sessions.
Whether your leaders are seasoned scholars of the Bible or just good-hearted Bible “rookies,” T3 will give them the foundation they need to walk with your teens on the Great Adventure of the Bible.
The Teen Timeline will:
- Give teens a solid foundation for years of future Bible study.
- Free up adult leaders’ programming and preparation schedules, enabling them to spend more time ministering to teens.
- Make the job of catechists and youth ministers easier with systematic instruction materials.
- Reach teens with the truth of God’s Word in an engaging presentation.
- Make Bible instruction easy with DVDs specifically designed for teens.
- Give instructors valuable insights in effective communication of the Gospel to a post-modern generation of Catholics.
- Offer teachers the flexibility to implement T3 in any setting.
- Paint portraits of some of the great heroes/heroines of the Bible in a fresh, modern context.
- Leave your teens laughing, pondering, and desiring to read the Bible on their own!
Presented by Mark Hart
Published by Ascension Press
Note: All prices in US Dollars